Sometimes we make mistakes or realize we forgot to add something. That’s why we love being able to edit things and you can too your Marketplace item(s) listing(s). If you realize you need to log back into your Item Listing(s) to make changes, it’s not too late. Follow the instructions below:
- Once logged into your platform, locate the Marketplace label in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the dropdown arrow and click on the Item List label.
- Find the listing you want to update in the spreadsheet. If you want to make the item(s) unavailable for purchase while you make your changes, click the button under the ‘Publish’ column (red means the item has been unpublished).
- Now proceed to edit by clicking the edit pencil () on the right side of the table under the Actions column.
- Make any changes you need such as restocking, adding more items/sizes/colors or fix any typos, etc. and click ‘Save & Exit’. If you unpublished your item to make changes, be sure to click the button in the ‘Publish’ column to toggle it back on (if it’s showing green, it’s on).
- You’re done!