If you have the appropriate permissions, you will have to ability to log into the platform and ‘Approve’ or ‘Not Approve’ an item listing. Just follow the instructions below:
- Once logged into your platform, locate the Marketplace label in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the dropdown arrow and click on the Item List label.
- Ensure the ‘Pending’ tab is selected at the top of the page.
- Now proceed to edit by clicking the edit pencil () on the right side of the table under the Actions column.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and there will be a section labeled ‘Is Approved’. Click the drop-down menu to select either ‘Not approved’ or ‘Approved’.
- Click ‘Save & Exit’. You’ll be returned to the main Item List page.
If the listing was approved:
- Once you’re returned to the main Item List page, select the ‘Approved’ list tab at the top of the page and find the same listing you’ve just approved in the spreadsheet. Be sure to click the red button in the ‘Publish’ column to toggle it on (if it’s showing green the listing is now published for the public to see).
- You’re done!
Tip: If you marked the Item Listing as ‘Not approved’ it can be helpful to reach out to the creator of the item listing to inform them why the listing is not approved and any suggestions. Once changes are made you can log back in and approve the listing.