If the person you are adding is an employee of the school or district, then you will always add them as an Employee.
If the person is not employed by the school or district (for example, a PTA/PTO President or Booster Club President), then you will always add them as a User.
When you add an Employee, they automatically become a User. If you add a User, they do not automatically become an Employee, they are strictly a User of the platform.
1. From the dashboard page, locate the 'Configuration' tab on the left panel and find the sub-menu 'District Info'.
2. Click on the 'Employees' tab if you are creating an employee or click on the 'Users' tab if you are creating a user.
3. On the right side of the page, you should see the 'Add Employee' or 'Add User' button. Click on the 'Add Employee' button.
4. You will be redirected to a page that lets you set up a new employee or new user. Here is where you will enter their information. Information required:
Please enter your phone number as followed: 1234567890.
No dashes, periods, etc.
- Group (select one: District Admin, School Admin, Manager/Bookkeeper, User/Teacher)
- School/Organization name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
5. Once you are finished filling out the necessary fields, locate the 'Save' button near the lower right corner.
6. Now you have successfully added an employee or user. Please check your 'Employees' tab and/or 'Users' tab to make sure the added employee/user is showing.