If you need to start sending out items or just want to know who has purchased an item(s), you can do so by either checking the Order List. You can access this list by following these steps:
- Once logged into your platform, locate the Marketplace label in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the dropdown arrow and click on the Order List label.
- This will bring up any and all orders for your item(s).
- Note: This is a general list and will include all item listings you have created. If you have more than one item listing, click the ‘Up’ arrow next to the Item Name’ heading in the spreadsheet and it will sort the entries alphabetically by the name of the item.
- You’ve found all your orders! You can also export this list to a .xlsx file by clicking the ‘Export’ button in the top right corner of the page. ‘All Dates’ is automatically selected, but you can also filter out the listings by date and export them that way.