We want WiFi on the Go to be 100% perfect for everyone. We also understand that sometimes either it doesn't work as well as you need it to in your area or you just need to cancel. Here is how:
**IF YOU USED PAYPAL**
- Login to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the gear icon next to the "Log Out" text in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the "Payments" tab.
- Click the "Manage Pre-Approved Payments Button".
- Select the recurring payment you want to cancel.
- Click the "Cancel" option next to "Status".
PayPal will send us a cancellation notice and we will update your account.
Please be aware that cancelling your payments will terminate your services regardless of when your last payment was made. Upon cancelling, your services will be terminated within one business day.
**IF YOU DID NOT USE PAYPAL**
You will need to get your Customer ID that is provided on one of the emails you receive when you make a payment.
1. When you have your Customer ID, you will need to find locate your school district HERE.
2. Scroll down and click on your school district.
3. On the next page, scroll all the way down and at the bottom right you should see the 'Billing Portal' button. Click on it.
4. On the next page, insert your Customer ID.
This is where you can cancel your recurring payment.