As a LeanStream Admin user, you sometimes have to reject an attempted listing. It’s not fun, but it happens. Once you’ve notified the listing’s creator and they’ve made the necessary changes, it looks great and you’re ready to approve it. Awesome! Just follow the instructions below:
- Once logged into your platform, locate the Marketplace label in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the dropdown arrow and click on the Item List label.
- Select the ‘Rejected’ tab at the top of the page.
- Now proceed to edit by clicking the edit pencil () on the right side of the table under the Actions column.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and there will be a section labeled ‘Is Approved’. Click the drop-down menu to select ‘Approved’.
- Click ‘Save & Exit’. You’ll be returned to the main Item List page.
- Select the ‘Approved’ list tab and find the same listing in the spreadsheet. Be sure to click the red button in the ‘Publish’ column to toggle it on (if it’s showing green the listing is published).
- You’re done!